Our estate agency team
Our estate agency team is your first point of contact when you’re thinking of putting your property on the market. They will book a convenient time for you to have a free market appraisal and once your property is on the market they will remain your main point of contact, booking viewings, providing feedback and negotiating your sale.
Our experienced property sales manager will visit you at home to really understand your circumstances and complete a full market and property appraisal. They’ll pick out the unique features of your home that will appeal to potential buyers. They’ll make sure your property sales particulars are of the highest standard with photography highlighting the features of your home, floorplans and an Energy Performance Certificate (additional charges may apply). We will then discuss a tailored marketing plan to ensure your property receives the correct levels of exposure.
Once we have negotiated a sale, our sales progression team will monitor your sale through from start to finish, ensuring it moves as quickly as possible.
Our wider expertise means we can offer so much more, including:
- a complete, comprehensive and personal service for homeowners, from financing and selling to planning and protecting your home
- a team of property, finance and sales progression specialists dedicated to making your move happen
- a strong regional branch network in prime high street locations
- a personalised plan agreed with you that’s tailored to sell your home
- a dedicated team co-ordinating all aspects of your move.